Citrix Receiver for Chrome App
If your company uses Citrix, install Receiver for Chrome on your device to get access to your Windows virtual desktops and applications.
Once installed, you need to configure Receiver for Chrome to connect to your company’s Citrix servers. If you know the URL, you can enter it yourself. Otherwise, contact your IT department to get started.
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://www.citrix.com/go/receiver.html
New features in this release
• HDX RealTime - audio input: Enabling microphone for audio input to virtual app and desktop with XenApp and XenDesktop. This enables audio conferencing with Receiver for Chrome.
• HDX RealTime - Webcam video compression: Enabling local webcam on Chrome devices to be used in virtual app and desktop with XenApp and XenDesktop. This enabled video conferencing with Receiver for Chrome.
• Enhanced Printing: Enabling users to set a default printer in Google Cloud Print, which reduces the number of steps in PDF printing with Receiver for Chrome. End users get local like printing experience with this capability.
• 16-bit color depth: Enabling connection to XenApp and XenDesktop in 16-bit color depth, which optimizes the bandwidth utilization.
• Performance and scalability enhancements in File Access and File Transfer capabilities