Citrix Receiver for Chrome App
If your company uses Citrix, then install Receiver for Chrome on your device to get access to your Windows virtual desktops and applications. Once installed, you need to configure Receiver for Chrome to connect to your company’s Citrix servers. If you know the URL, you can enter it yourself. Otherwise, contact your IT department to get started.
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit
What’s new in Citrix Receiver for Chrome 126.96.36.19901
1. Citrix receiver for Chrome session can be opened in fullscreen mode in public session
2. True multi monitor in public session for desktop sessions.
3. Seamless experience when you change the Store address. You do not need to restart the app and open sessions run uninterrupted.
4. You can now view Citrix Receiver version in Settings.
SDKs for Citrix Receiver for Chrome 188.8.131.5201
1. You can use the HDX SDK for Chrome to set custom configurations for each Citrix Receiver Session now in user, public and Kiosk mode.
2. Virtual Channel SDK for Citrix Receiver for Chrome now supports custom virtual channels in kiosk mode.
3. You can also integrate both the HDX SDK and the Virtual Channel SDK (VC SDK) in a single Chrome app or in separate apps.