Citrix Receiver for Chrome App
If your company uses Citrix, install Receiver for Chrome on your device to get access to your Windows virtual desktops and applications.
Once installed, you need to configure Receiver for Chrome to connect to your company’s Citrix servers. If you know the URL, you can enter it yourself. Otherwise, contact your IT department to get started.
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://www.citrix.com/go/receiver.html
New features in this release
• Pure socket connection allowing connection to all supported versions of XenApp and XenDesktop
• New Citrix Receiver user experience: A modern, centrally managed and customizable user app selection experience across all user devices as part of projects X1.
• Session Reliability: Get business continuity over the minor network disruptions by keeping the Citrix session reliable as you switch network, or device goes to sleep momentarily.
• Access to Google Drive: Open and edit the files with Citrix Receiver from your Google drive on Chrome device
• File Transfer: Upload and download the files between Client and server running Citrix session.
• Single app KIOSK mode: Set Citrix Receiver as a single app in KIOSK mode on Chrome devices