Star posts in Google+ for later reference, just like you star emails in Gmail. Does not sync across computers.
Notice that Google+ has no 'messages' feature? No worries. Just make a post private between you and another person, then add a star with this extension. It'll be there for you, as if in your inbox.
This is a proof of concept on how a messaging/email system within Google Plus might work – just like starring emails in Gmail.
––– Please Note –––
These starred posts are currently held in localStorage and are not synced across computers.
––– Version 0.0.0.2 –––
– fixed bug causing the invite box to popup when clicking a starred post
– fixed bug allowing posts to be starred multiple times through furious clicking
– a refresh is no longer needed for posts that appear after the page loads
––– Version 0.0.0.3 –––
– removing star via star list dims star on that post
– rewrote in assembly...
––– Version 0.0.0.4 - 0.0.0.9 –––
– fixed styles and functionality broken by Google+ interface updates