Circle menu with actions on right mouse click
This extension introduces convenient circle menu (so-called pie menu) to improve interaction with your browser. Just hold down the right mouse button, highlight one of the preset actions and release the button.
Circle menu recreates the way mouse gestures were represented in good old Opera 12 browser, and allows to clearly see all available gestures, with no need to remember them all.
Circle Mouse Gestures is supposed to provide a better implementation of mouse gestures and drag gestures, while replacing the regular context menu at the same time — but regular context menu is always there whenever you need it. Perfect for fullscreen browsing!
- Regular actions, such as 'Go back', 'New tab', 'Scroll to top' etc.
- Separate gestures for links, images, input fields etc.
- Support for rocker gestures and mouse wheel gestures
- Supports horizontal wheel gestures - great on mouses with horizontal wheel, such as MX Master
- Support for trigger on long left click
- Great customization options - add actions levels, set their width and color for each action
- Link preview (like in Safari on mac)
- Tab switcher (vertical/horizontal/grid), with ability to quickly switch, search and close tabs
- Bookmarks viewer (list/grid), with ability to search and open bookmarks
- Image viewer, with ability to zoom and rotate given image
- Page shrinker, which adds horizontal space to page for easier reading on some websites