Authenticate with Cipafilter
This is the beta channel for Cipafilter Authenticator. This build includes experimental features, use at your own risk.
- Less aggressive re-login after manual logout
- Additional unit testing and minor bug fixes.
- Properly handle modifications to credentials on multiple machines via Google's cloud storage API.
- Additional error logging
- Incorporate clienttools url hotfix from 0.0.28.1
- Fixed encryption key issue when switching between multiple upstream filters.
- Removed deprecated webkitURL() calls
- additional unit tests and fixes.
- Fixed uglify issue causing breakage on windows platforms.
- Bug fixes
- Added log trimming
- Fixed header utility bug that probably wasn't impacting anything
- Misc bug fixes
- Debug files now include Chrome version.
- Improved build process
- More components have been unit tested
- Package size opitimizations (~50KB smaller)
- Added additional debug information for fatal proxy error state.
- Fixed 'online' state action bug introduced in 0.0.26
- Moved timed re-auth activation from 'filtered' state to 'transparent' and 'proxy' states. This should fix situations where being temporarily unfiltered prevents timed re-auth from activating after re-entering a filtered state.
- Improved handling of network disconnects, especially when using proxy
- Fixed bug that would occur during authentication errors
- Add diagnostic dump capability