A stopwatch that can split time and mark notable events during your activities
ChronoMarker™ is the world's first advanced split timer for streams, where you can mark notable takes and export to reference later saving you hours of post-production review:
=== Features ===
- Start, Stop, and Reset/Clear your timer and event log
- Track/log notable events by marking their time.
- Add 'temperature' to that marker (hot, warm, cold)
- Add notes for each event log
- Move and resize the panel using the title bar to a convenient spot.
- Export all event markers to CSV*
=== Price ===
+ First (3) markers are free.
+ Subscribe for Unlimited markers - Click on Logo in extension to sign-up or manage your existing subscription.
Never again have to spend HOURS trying to revisit an entire recording to find your takeaways or notable moments again!
=== Update ===
New UX and added shortcuts!
- alt-C - Clear
- alt-E - Export
- alt-M - Mark
- alt-S - Start and Stop Timer
=== Notes ===
* An active timer does not sync between tabs, but markers will. You must stop a timer, before starting another if you wish for the timer to carry over to another tab.
* Not showing up? Try visiting a non-blank page or refresh your current one after installing.
*Contact us directly if you run into any issues on particular pages
(so far, we are aware of yahoo.com)