Download Manager for Chrome
Chrono Download Manager lets you start and manage your downloads in Chrome in an easy and efficient way. Chrono is tightly integrated with Chrome (Context Menu, Toolbar...), it takes over all your downloads, and manage them in a browser tab rather than a separate application window.
Clean up your disk and start downloading with Chrono today! Have fun playing with it, and don't forget to share!
** If you find any bugs or if you want to request a feature, please let us know so we can make the extension better. You can either post comment here or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
** It's better to turn off the Save As dialog: Chrome Settings - 'Ask where to save each file before downloading'.
* Totally override the Chrome's default Downloads manager, e.g. Ctrl-J brings out Chrono Download Manager.
* Get rid of the Downloads Shelf(bar).
* Use table to organize your downloads.
* View your downloads in a popup list.
* Search you downloads instantly.
* Queue/Pause/Resume/Restart/Recycle your downloads.
* Highly customizable tasks filters let you filter your downloads by type, date, url etc.
* Double click on a task item to open folder/file or start/pause task.
* Chrono Sniffer lets you download all links/images/audios/videos on a webpage, and you can easily filter URLs by their types/extensions or by Regular Expression.
* Start download by one-click or by using Chrono's Menu.
* Batch descriptors let you start a range of downloads painlessly.
* New Task Dialog allows you to enter multiple URLs and start with one-click.
* Naming Masks help you easily specify a file name for your download, e.g. by URL, referrer, datetime and other information of the task.
* Rule System makes your downloads smart and fun!
*** KNOWN ISSUES & FUTURE RELEASE
* The extension currently uses Chrome's built-in Downloads API, so it has several restrictions posed by the API. For example, you cannot pause/resume a download when you close the browser; you cannot choose file location freely, all files go into Chrome's default Download Folder (except when using the Save As dialog).
* Currently the extension may not work properly in incognito mode.
* The extension may not work well with Chrome's Save As dialog, e.g. Chrono's dialog will still prompt after Chrome's Save As dialog closes, when both dialogs are enabled.
In our next major release, we are going resolve these issues, besides, we will also introduce the multi-part download acceleration feature.