Update your Twitter status right from Chrome's Omnibox (URL bar).
Update your Twitter status right from Chrome's Omnibox (Omnibar, Awesomebar, URL bar, location bar, etc.).
Usage: Type "tw [your Tweet here]" into the Chrome Omnibox to easily Tweet from whatever web page you're on.
* Start by highlighting Chrome's Omnibox (Ctrl-L on PC or ⌘-L on Mac).
* Type "tw" (without the quotes).
* Hit spacebar.
* Type out your Tweet
* Hit enter.
Follow us for updates: http://twitter.com/chromnitweet
Get the source code: https://github.com/dwyer/chromnitweet
Useless fact: Chromnitweet is a portmanteau of Chrome, Omnibox and Tweet.
* Workaround for bug in Chrome 31 detailed at https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=310870.
* Updated to comply with Chrome and Twitter API changes.
* Changed success and error notifications to make them more meaningful.
* Compiled the OAuth library to make it as small and fast as possible.