Extension for automating chromium browser, Create project -> Record -> Edit Automation -> Manage -> Play
This is the beta version of the CBA extension, which aims on testing new features before they go live in the stable release.
Looking for the stable CBA version? You can find it here:
Extension for automating chromium browser: Create project -> Record -> Edit Automation -> Manage -> Play
1. CBA gives ability to setup step-by-step code injections from the Extensions popup interface.
2. Record user interactions while navigating web pages (filling forms, clicking buttons, hyperlinks and smart algorithms for DOM element path calculations).
3. Save Projects in your browser's local storage.
4. Step by step code injection.
5. Import, export and share projects with collaborators.
6. Extensions ready functions now available.
7. Implement useful Extension placeholders.
8. Write your own code to access the web page's DOM.
9. And much much more...
Issues and feature requests: https://github.com/browser-automation/cba/issues
Contact email: email@example.com