Enhancements for the forums at the End of the Internet
Provides various enhancements for the forums at the End of the Internet including user highlighting/blocking, media embedding, event notifications, simpler image uploads, and much more. PM sonicmax for support, feedback, feature requests, etc. This extension is open source and the code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/sonicmax/ChromeLL-2.0
** 2.69 changelog **
- Added tweet embed feature
- Fixed bugs caused by broken CSS code
- Fixed bug when transloading images from WaPo
- Fixed bug caused by gfycat/imgur quoting
ChromeLL stores some data locally in order to function correctly. This primarily includes your configuration settings, and any data you've personally provided to the extension (such as blocked user lists, user notes, etc).
ChromeLL also scrapes some user data from the End of the Internet - this is used strictly within the extension in order to provide certain features. The "Highlight Topic Creator" feature requires the extension to store a list of topic creators from recently visited topics. The "Image Map Cache" feature requires the extension to store image data from your Image Map page. ChromeLL also stores your username, bookmarked tags, and the list of mod/admin tags from your profile page.
The "Ignorator Cleaner" feature uses the API provided on https://etistats.herokuapp.com/ to update usernames and remove banned users from your ignorator list. It does not transmit any personally identifiable information, and must be manually activated from the options page.
ChromeLL does not transmit any data outside of your browser without your permission, and does not access any of your data from other websites.
- Access to data on all pages (required for image uploading)
- Access to tabs (to update ignored user count after switching tabs)
- Clipboard write access (used to copy image markup to clipboard after uploading)
- Unlimited storage (for the image map cache feature)
- Context menus