Create Arduino-compatible sketches on Chromebook or Chrome Browser
Finally you can develop Arduino applications directly on your Chromebook or in your Chrome browser! Chromeduino features an IDE environment to edit your Arduino sketch, AVRChick to upload your sketches to your Arduino, and a new serial terminal mode that lets you interact with your Arduino. No longer do you need to find a Mac or Windows PC to use your Arduino.
- Full featured IDE text editor
- Load and Save sketches right off your computer
- Interactive terminal mode
- Uploads sketches directly over USB to your Arduino
- No special accounts, access, service fees, etc.
- Works great on Chromebook, chromebox, or any computer with a chrome browser!
Coming soon in next release:
- Library support
- Multi-tab support for includes
- Selectable serial rate and character entry modes
- Examples library
- Better control character support in terminal mode
- Better sketch error reporting
(Developed on a Chromebook for ChromeOS using PureSolid)