A Chrome Extension to execute customized commands in the style of Terminal/Command Prompt/Command Line/Power Shell
**IMPORTANT**: This is not a Chrome/Google Official extension.
A Chrome Extension that offers an interface, with style of Terminal/Command Prompt/Command Line/Power Shell, to execute customized commands. The interface can be accessed in three ways.
======== TARGET AUDIENCE ========
- Keyboard heavy users: programmers, gamers ...
- Productivists, who learn for more productivity
======== FUNCTION ========
- Pop-up, with default hotkey [Alt]+[T], shows a Terminal style interface.
- Overrides new tab page to a Terminal style interface, with hotkeys to access your top sites.
- Input [T],[Tab] in address bar(omnibox), then the omnibox will become an inline command input box.
In Terminal style interface / omnibox, you can use text-based command and do whatever you are allowed (limited functionality for now). Use `man` to see all command available. I personally create a lot of aliases and open website with them.
======== SETTINGS & DATA ========
Chrome will clear all your settings on uninstall, so be careful. Alse you can play with them in the exported JSON file. (backup, edit, etc.) The dev team will not store or backup any of your data of settings.
======== IDEA BEHIND TL;DR ========
Control all via keyboard and create shortcuts for all frequently used.
Keep user privacy 100% safe by not looking at it.
Make a good UI, so everything stays clear, 0 confusion.
Personal practice and self-test of react skill.
Planning on share/recommend aliases feature when there are 20+ users.
Thinking if URL aliases should be added to bookmark programmingly, or keep it mannually.
For Feedback/Feature Request/Join Dev/Donate, please contact: email@example.com