The sleekest vertical tabs extension for Chrome
I apologize for being absent for some time. I have read each and every one of your reviews and feedback and I offer you version 2!
There are also a few updates schedule for the near future in which I'll be adding a few features which didn't make it in this release due to time constraints.
Chrome Side Tabs - See all your tabs in a vertical way, friendly even for touch devices!
New in Version 2.0.3:
- Fixed an issue with Full-Screen mode
- Fixed an issue with improper Side Tabs width
New in Version 2.0.2:
- Removed unneeded permissions
- Bug fixes
New in Version 2.0.0:
- More intuitive and improved UI
- More customization options
- Tab Filtering - see only the tabs you are looking for
- Pinned Tabs
- Automatically adjusted width based on the Chrome window which opened Side Tabs.
- Automatically minimize/restore along with the Chrome window which opened Side Tabs.
New in Version 1.0.2:
- Customizable Tab Height
- Single Instance - prevent opening of multiple Chrome Side Tabs windows and refocus the already opened one.
- Window Aware - show only tabs from the last window that has been focused.
- Easily see your tabs vertically in the same arrangement as in Chrome.
- See the number of open tabs in the title.
- Customize the look of the tabs.
- Open new tabs.
- Close tabs using the black X button on the right of each tab, or using middle click.
- Select to open by default on the left, or on the right side of the screen.
- Tab filtering - see only the tabs you are looking for.
- Pinned tabs.
- And more...
- After installing the extension, check the options available in the Side Tabs window and more options available from there!
For issues and suggestions:
Side Tabs will soon be made open-source and moved on GitHub.
- chrome (at) adrianlungu.com