Adds ability to export mission from mission hub as google earth virtual tour
This extension provides same functionality as Virtual Litchi Mission app https://mavicpilots.com/threads/virtual-litchi-mission.31109/
1. Install google-earth(-pro) desktop app.
2. Go to https://flylitchi.com/hub
3. Select a mission, click "MISSIONS"->"Export as VLM", it will download .kml file
4. Click downloaded .kml file to open it in google earth (or import it into google arth manually).
5. In google earth click mission name under "Temporary places" and double-click "Virtual mission"
6. Enjoy :)