Save time with Imageasy image downloader. Download all types of images PNG, JPG, WEBP, GIF, SVG, and inline SVG from any website.
Imageasy browser extension offers an easy-to-use UI Tool for selecting images by clicking on them as they appear on the screen. Select only the images you need, and don't get lost in your Download folder.
But great functionality does not end here. We developed Imageasy with Developers, Social media specialists, UI/UX, and Graphic designers in mind. We all know the pains of:
- Feeling lost in your Download folder;
- Searching for an image with a random filename;
- Manually grouping images by type, size, or content depicted;
- Downloading every image from a website just to re-upload them into Google Drive or create a JSON structure;
- And do it all again if we forget something.
➤ What's included?
~ Free version:
• UI Tool (select only the images you need)
• Bulk download (find and download all images)
• Filter (filter images by type and size)
• Collections history for seven days
~ Paid version:
• Export to JSON
• Image labels
• Indefinite collections history
• Google Drive integration
• Downloads grouped by label, type, and size
• ImageVault (cloud-based hosting solution for your images. Store your assets with us, get permanent links, and use them everywhere)
At Imageasy we believe that working with images should be fun and easy for everyone. We strive to deliver on that promise every day. Sooner or later, that will become a reality, but we want it sooner (we bet you do, too), so your reviews and feedback would greatly help our journey there.