Simple Behavior Management for Classrooms
- Record Positive & Negative Conduct Points during lessons on a virtual 'board'.
- Whenever a point is awarded, the 'board' is shown on your projector for a few seconds.
- If a student gets 3 Negative Points in a Lesson, an email is sent to your school's behavior team (and CC'd to you).
- At the end of a Lesson, a scoreboard is shown on your projector which shows how many points students in this Class have scored so far.
- When it's time to save points into SIMS, Chrome Board groups awarded points together so you can enter the data as efficiently as possible: up to 10x faster than without the app.