Plugin to save time debugging as an AEM developer.
While developing an AEM application, it can be frustrating to have to switch between CRX/DE, the sites console (Touch UI) and a preview of the page. This extension provides a handy way of switching to one of these views, without having to meddle with the URL yourself.
What's new in version 2.0.0?
- A new look! Because who doesn't like a makeover?
- You can now use your well-known shortcuts on a page preview as well!
- Removed the keyboard shortcut to open the current page's properties in favour for a "open in edit" keyboard shortcut you can use on published pages.
Use the following shortcuts so you don't even have to open the extension:
* Alt+Shift+C: Open in CRX
* Alt+Shift+E: Open in Edit
* Alt+Shift+D: Open in Preview (wcmmode=disabled)
* Alt+Shift+S: Open in Sites
→ You can customise the shortcuts by going to chrome://extensions and then selecting "Keyboard Shortcuts" from the hamburger menu on the left.
Set-up mappings to IP addresses:
- In the extension options, you can add a mapping for a domain to its IP. This could be necessary, because access to CRX/DE may be blocked on dispatcher level.
- You can add as many mappings as you want.
- The mappings are ONLY stored locally, and are not saved/gathered by the extension in any way.
- Feedback or suggestions? Just drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Like the plugin? Be sure to leave a review ;)
What's new in version 1.3.0?
- Added the possibility to open the current page's properties (in a new tab!). The standard shortcut is Alt + Shift + P, but this can be customised however you like!
This extension is NOT affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with Adobe®️ or Adobe Experience Manager®️.