Pick a color. Choose a shade. PROFIT. If you are in dire need of a superb color picker, you’ve found it!
Chroma, Version 2.0
Tired of launching Photoshop just to pick a color and know what RGB you should use? You know the RGB, but need the HEX? Know the HEX, but desperately need the RGBa? Chroma comes to the rescue.
With Chroma you can:
- Select a color from the Color Wheel or write the color’s HEX or RGB.
- Right click to copy the color’s HEX, RGB or RGBa
- Save colors
- Resize your browser window, so you can display our nifty Shades Palette vertically, right where you need it, next to your code editor.
- See the color you picked the last time you used Chroma.
- Click to copy the color’s HEX.
- Scroll horizontally with the mouse wheel.
- Use HEX or RGB mode.
Web app version: http://lucumalabs.com/chroma