Count Chinese characters for selected text or entire documents.
If you Save as Sheet, then you may be able to:
- Collaborate and study with friends, adding notes and comments
- Mail merge the list to create index cards or labels with other apps
- Use the GOOGLETRANSLATE( ) spreadsheet function to learn the meanings
- Generate charts and graphs describing character usage
- Export the Google Sheets data into other spreadsheet formats, such as Excel
If you Save as CSV, then you may be able to:
- Import the list into popular SRS programs, such as Anki SRS
- Import the list into other spreadsheet programs, like Zoho Sheets
--Fix for compatibility with new Google Apps Script API changes.
--UI Fix: Update button spacing
--Now Available for Google Play for Education in ALL Countries
--Save As Sheet gets speed upgrade.
--Export incredibly large conversions to Google Sheets quickly.
--Fixes diacritics counting bug
--Adds Update button to sidebar
--First Chrome Web Store Release
--Faster text conversion
--Cleaner frequency list
--Bug fixes and improvements