Command pallet for the browser. Enables fuzzy search for histories, tabs and bookmarks.
Chikamichi is an extension that makes it very easy to navigate pages in Chrome or Firefox. You can search and navigate across browser history, bookmarks, and tabs. Simple shortcuts and a simple interface make it easy to use.
The Japanese meaning of `chikamichi` is a shorter way.
# 💻 Usage
- "Option(Alt) + k" Open search dialog
- "↓ or ↑ (Ctrl + n or Ctrl + p)" Select history
- "Enter" Open the selected history url
- "Ctrl + Enter" Open the selected history url in new tab
- "Ctrl + f" Add to the favorite
- "Ctrl + c" Copy URL to the clipboard
- Enter "\h" or "\b" or "\t" in the input field to enter the specific search mode
# ✨ Features
⚡️ Fuzzy search your browsing history and bookmark and tab. powered by Fuse.js
🔐 All processing is done within the browser. No history data will be sent to the any server.