Analyze chess positions from any website, book, and video in Chrome
Automatically analyze chess positions on any website and video you want.
Do you like watching chess videos from Ben Finegold, Agadmator, PowerPlayChess and others? Now you can analyze what they do why and why - live on the video! Stop wondering "is f6 good in this position or not"?
Need a tip while solving chess puzzles or analyzing a chess diagram? - Chessvision.ai is here for you.
Click on the extension button to open the extension. Select options you want and click Scan! The position will open in the lichess board analysis where you can enable the engine, see evaluation, and just play. You can also open an external analysis on either Chess.com or lichess.org.
Help us make Chessvision.ai the most accurate chess board detector from images. If you have any suggestions or spotted any issues email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This update introduces quality of life updates, including:
- new rotate board button - now you can rotate the board using the new button in the toolbar
- improved initial board rotation detection - now the position will always load in the same rotation as the scanned diagram
- updated Help and About sections
The update introduces many new features and improvements, including:
- "Select area" mode to scan manually selected area
- finding games matching the scanned position
- smart turn detection using the last move squares
- modern design
- improved scanning speed
- quick FEN copying
- diagram editor
- resizable window