Analyze chess positions from any website, book, and video in Chrome
Automatically analyze chess positions on any website and video you want.
Do you like watching chess videos from Ben Finegold, Agadmator, PowerPlayChess, and others? Now you can analyze their moves and understand the reasoning behind them, all while watching the video!
Need a tip while solving chess puzzles or analyzing a chess diagram? Chessvision.ai is here to help!
Click on the extension button to open it. Select the options you want and click Scan! The position will open in the Lichess analysis board where you can enable the engine, see the evaluation, and even play. You can also open an external analysis on either Chess.com or lichess.org.
Open the extension on the Chess.com Analysis page or Lichess Analysis or Study pages and watch videos explaining the position on the board.
Enable chess notation hiding behind spoiler tags, ensuring you're never spoiled while solving puzzles.
Help us make Chessvision.ai the most accurate chess board image detector. If you have any suggestions or spotted any issues, email me at email@example.com
- adds option to hide chess moves behind spoiler tags on selected pages
- adds Options page, including settings for Video Search
- adds Video Search to Lichess Analysis and Study pages
The update introduces new major features, including:
- searching for YouTube chess videos matching the scanned positions
- adds Video Search to Chess.com analysis pages
This update introduces quality of life updates, including:
- new rotate board button - now you can rotate the board using the new button in the toolbar
- improved initial board rotation detection - now the position will always load in the same rotation as the scanned diagram
- updated Help and About sections
The update introduces many new features and improvements, including:
- "Select area" mode to scan manually selected area
- finding games matching the scanned position
- smart turn detection using the last move squares
- modern design
- improved scanning speed
- quick FEN copying
- diagram editor
- resizable window