Play chess online, learn new chess strategies, tactics and rules, study chess games
Learning how to play chess is quite very difficult for young kids. However, parents are encouraged to expose their kids in such activities because it gives so much benefit to the child especially in developing mental and cognitive skills that are essential to the kid’s growth and development. Kids who are exposed or are playing chess games are noted to be smarter than others, they have this unique ability to understand and comprehend things that we might think very complex for their age. Furthermore, kids will also develop abilities that make them a better person like patience, thinking about the circumstances of an act before doing so and thinking.
The chess game have yielded so much benefits for kids that even though it’s quite a game for adults, kids can play with it too and if properly guided by adults, they can be the best at it as well. However, now a days, playing chess online is not that encouraged anymore and kids usually play with online games stuff related to that. Fortunately, some game developers see the importance of the game and made an online version of it. Now, kids will have opportunity to play the chess game and develop their mental capacity.
Playing chess the online version
The online version of the chess game may be new to anyone. However, the mechanics of the game has not change and the rules and moves didn’t as well. The only new thing about the online version of chess is that, players will play the game using a computer not a chess board. On the other hand, learning the basics of the chess game is very important. Although the game has been transformed, the relevance of the original chess game is still in effect when playing the online version and strategy chess applies.
The online chess game still has the same moves, The king must be protected at all cost and the Queen always dominates the area of the chess board and the Knight is the most unique of all the characters with a move that resembles a letter L. Kids can still play with the Rowe and Bishop which are also a prominent character of the game and last but not the least, the pawns, the front line of the war, so courageous and fearless, they charge ahead of everyone and set strategically to make opponents think twice on their attack.
Encouraging kids or introducing the chess game to kids may stir interest in them at first but will eventually feel bored with the game because they do not understand the purpose of it. Guiding the kids on how to play the game is very important because they will feel that they are important as well. Making them understand and familiarized with the story of the game and the characters would make them appreciate the game more and that appreciation will make them want to play the game more because they already understand the whole picture of the game.
Overall, kids who do play chess are just playing an chess game. They are trying to imagine a great battlefield of old where knights, swordsman and archers commanded by their kings and rulers do fierce battles and they play an important role as a strategist for their king. Basically, kids will be kids and once they understand the story and the characters of the game they will certainly love playing it.
Why should we encourage kids to play chess?
Not all parents are very appreciative with the idea of introducing chess game to their kids. They say that it’s too complex for their young minds and that their kids will only be stressed with it and may end up frustrated and depressed. However, experts have suggested allowing kids to experience chess game because it does improve their mental capacity and do it with proper guidance.
To encourage parents further, a study has been made about kids who play chess game and here are the ten reasons why parents should let their kids play the game
• It fun and entertaining – when kids understand the story of the game, they will be interested in playing with it.
• Develops analytical skills - kids who play chess are noticeably smart compared to other kids because their analytical skills are quite developed than that of other kids.
• Kids will learn to overcome their weaknesses - they are able to cope with the challenge that they are facing thus allowing them to focus on their strengths and beat the game.
• Improves self-image – kids becomes more confident in his abilities and this can be achieved by playing chess game.
• Enhances or develops social skills – kids are able to think before acting in a game scenario, much like with real life. You have to carefully think on what to do before doing it.
• Improves mathematical skills – because of specific moves of the characters, the kid is able to calculate better thus improves the ability to solve problems based on mathematical concepts.
• Improves the kids overall approach to education – since he is able to enjoy the game and learn at the same time. The kid can appreciate more of life and that includes education.
• For safety – kids who are indulging with chess game are less likely to get involved with gangs and other dangerous activities.
• The game is very cheap – kids now a days demand game consoles which are very expensive. The chess game however is only a small fraction of what these consoles’ cost.
• Online versions are available – this game can also be accessed through the internet which cost nothing.
Parents may not realize that the chess game has a lot of benefits, the only problem is that they don’t make an effort to learn about the game and the positive things that their kids might develop through playing this game.
One of the best strategy base games is the chess game. Whether you play it online or with a friend, in a Chess match, you will always be thinking about how to beat your opponent thus you are forced to create a strategy that will somehow win you the match. Moreover, strategist for a chess match is like preparing for an interview. You as a player must be able to anticipate the questions or the moves of your opponent and answer them with smart moves.
In playing the chess game, the player should have a strategy that he can rely on, you have to always be ready with how your opponent will play that is why you should have a game plan which includes the strategies that you are going to use, knowing the tendencies of your opponent and other important things. However, even though you’ve come prepared, with a strategy and all the necessary preparation, it does not guarantee that you will win but it will help you win the game.
What are the advantages of a strategy?
• Increases the chance of success – when you apply strategy in a game, it will certainly increase your chances of winning. Being able to strategist allows you to have a plan in winning. Stick to your plan and you will like win the game.
• Gain a deeper understanding of the game - when you create a strategy you will study the game intently and you will know more about the game. You will be able to discover some new techniques to be used to have an advantage over an opponent and other favorable stuff.
• You will become a better chess player – studying the game and creating strategies for it means that you are knowledgeable on how the game is played. This knowledge that you acquired through strategist makes you a better chess player and will ultimately yield to more positive things.
With all these benefits, you will definitely apply some strategy on your next chess game.
Chess set as a gift
Giving gifts is always an amazing gesture and it bears a lot of meaning to the one who is giving and to the one who receives a gift. It may be for appreciation for a generous act, a fulfillment of a wish or something to give on a special day. The gifts that we usually give are material things that the receiver really want or need. However, it is quite seldom that we hear chess set as a gift.
Yes, a chess set as a gift. This is not normal at all. Usually, the things that we give as a gift ranges from clothes, shoes, gadgets and money not chess pieces, that’s just crazy. However, it is true that some people likes to give that kind of gift and some people wish for it as well. But why? You might ask, well there are a number of reasons why some people would like to receive a set of a chess game for a gift and these reasons might be very surprising.
The benefits of receiving chess set present
• Playing chess can make us smarter – there us an educational advantage with playing chess game. According to an American study, chess is a strong tool for developing a higher level of thinking and that certain mental skills are developed along the way. It enhances creativity and verbal aptitudes and also sharpens the memory. Using this game properly will yield much benefit for an individual.
• Improves mental health – people who have depression and others who are experiencing great stress can greatly benefit from playing chess. Playing this game diverts their attention from the bad things that they have experienced. Furthermore, older folks enjoy this game because it lifts their spirits up and experts call that psychotherapy.
• Improves relationships – the chess game requires two players. This encourages an alone time between couple and a friendly match does not hurt. This can also be a moment where things can be talk about. An interaction between two individuals through the game promotes relaxation thus facilitates a sincere conversation.
Now, you might be able to change your mind about giving a chess set as a gift for that special someone. Overall, measuring the benefits of a chess game will take days, but the most important thing is that we enjoy the game for what it is and what it gives us in return.