Adds endgame tables info (up to 7 pieces) from lila-tablebase to chess24.com
This extension is for evaluating chess positions.
The extension allows you to see the best moves in live mode through the 7-piece bases from lichess (lila-tablebase).
At the moment, only chess24.com is supported.
The extension options:
- shows in live mode (delay of about a second) all moves that achieve the best possible result in the position;
- shows an evaluations both in positions from a real game, and when entering your own moves;
- the ability to evaluate the position if move switch to another player;
- the ability to link to lichess for analysis with the current position already placed.
The 7-piece bases from lichess are syzygy bases, and this is not the same as the Lomonosov bases. Syzygy bases show exact results, show what moves it can be achieved, but do not show which of the shortest lines. Most likely, the first moves from the list lead to a better result faster, but this is not always true.
* Thanks to lichess.org for the public API that provides access to 7-piece bases.