Chernobyl First Responders, Chernobyl Nuclear Diaries & Chernobyl Wallpapers
This creepy extension contains images of Chernobyl 30 years after the explosion at Chernobyl nuclear plant.
There are many simple features to this extension which are useful.
- Local time option
- Local weather option
On the right side, next to the local time you have the settings button which allows you to customize this tab by adding or removing these options.
On the toolbar we have created a unique option which shows a classic plus sign which signifies opening a new tab. It does not distract and is almost unnoticeable.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to “Settings”.
3) In the menu that appears click on “Extensions”.
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.