Capture and organize content from websites, issue trackers, Gmail, ZenDesk, Jira into sharable lists.
Organize everything into flexible lists with Checkvist. Share them later with teammates or publish on the web.
A free account comes with unlimited lists and sharing. Write a book, do research, plan a project release.
COLLECT ANYTHING WITH ONE CLICK
Found something on the web you want to work on later? Click the Checvkist Clipper icon in the browser toolbar.
Press Shift-Alt-c to invoke the Web Clipper without touching your mouse. Save a clipping with Ctrl-Enter, save and open with Ctrl-Shift-Enter.
No 'Inbox' clutter. Select a specific destination, add tags right in the Web Clipper's window. New in version 2.1 - use autocompletion for tags, due dates and assignees.
TURN YOUR CLIPPINGS INTO TASKS
Set due dates to follow up later, create sub-tasks, and delegate to other people. Set priorities, track progress.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
Share, export or publish online, track progress, all with a free account.
GMAIL AND ISSUE TRACKER INTEGRATION
Add emails, support tickets, or issues as tasks. Pre-select the text to add it as a note. Collect issues from different support systems to plan your work. At the end of the day, you'll have one composite 'done' list from all your web apps.
Use Checkvist as your list-making tool, take your lists with you on any device, desktop or mobile.
Questions or problems? We are at @checkvist_news or https://discuss.checkvist.com
- Security improvement, update of the used DOMPurify library
- Remember last selected parent list item
- new option - add to the bottom of the list
- new control to swap note/list item text
- Fix bug with due date completion from keyboard
- Add integration with ZenDesk, GitLab issues, JetBrains Space Issues/code reviews
- Automatic completion for tags, due dates, and assignees.
- An option to 'Keep the notes field open'.
- Web Clipper now works also when the “Block third-party cookies” option is enabled in Chrome.