See your next events, get meeting desktop notifications, add or snooze events without opening the Google Calendar page!
100 times more powerful than the "by Google" extension and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews - http://bit.ly/CompWorld. Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this...
• Add events quickly with multiple ways...
- Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday
- Select the text on any page like "...dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm..." and right click to add it automatically for that date!
- Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. Screenshot: http://bit.ly/o1Qxu4. You can also use the popup calendar see video:http://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc
- Use Chrome's address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing "cal" and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date - See screenshot: http://bit.ly/pmeFCU or video: http://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4
- Say out loud your reminder with voice input recognition (like in Star Trek "captain's log star date..." and the event is added!
- When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar
• Desktop notifications "like Outlook" when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out "take out pizza!" See video: http://youtu.be/kimuIJ7re8o
• Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired
• Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted
• Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed
• Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view!
• Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon
• Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon donations of any amount because I've added those features by special requests
• Get reminders of your contacts' birthdays and events
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view
• Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode
• Gray out past days or highlight weekends
(Warning: I highly recommend using the stable version of Chrome (not Dev or Beta etc.) because issues out of my control can arise due to Google's constant testing on those channels)
7.5.4 - My Gmail checker link can be removed by clicking once on it
7.5.3 - Fixed agenda view empty space issue
7.5.2 - Added preventative freezing issue with sound
7.5.1 - Fixed issue with quick add in Chinese (ie. go to bank in 20min etc.)
7.5 - Add your own custom notification sound
7.4.3 Fixed issue with create event in Hebrew
7.4 - Fixed issue with clicking events in week view
7.3.6 - Fixed high CPU issue
7.3.4 - Fixed issue with create event for Portuguese users
7.3 - Added speech engine options
7.2.6 - Remove https image to speed up popup
7.2 - Added català to the languages
7.1 - Fetching events 4 days into the past. Clicking an event in the notification will not automatically dismiss it anymore.
- Lowered the default permissions of this extension.
- Added option for language detection for voice notifications
- Added option to "run in background"
6.33 - Added option to hide tooltip on button icon
6.32 - Added more selections in the right click menu
6.31 - Fixed issue with Asian languages when adding events in month view to the wrong month. Also now when using using Omnibox or right click to add, I replaced the opening new tab with a notification window, much cleaner.
6.30 - Added a link back to email when saving it as a reminder
6.20 - Fixed Facebook event detection
6.17 - Changed share links
6.16 - Added promotion for some users
6.15 - Optimized code for performance
6.14 - Added option to buy a group license for your organisation
6.11 - Fixed voice notification in Russian and added volume option for notification sound only.
6.10 - Added beta option for blinking Chrome in Window's taskbar or bouncing the icon on a Mac
6.9 - Replaced "tom" with "1d"
6.8 - Updated PayPal donation flow
6.7 - Display remaining time in fractions of an hour now
6.6 - Adding events worked for right date but display message was saying 1 day earlier
6.5.6 - Added option to remove context menu item and fixed issue with old reminders reappearing in notifications
6.5.5 - I added more Japanese translations with lots of help :)
6.5.4 - Fixed issue with not being able to click in notification window. Added more Japanese translations
6.5.1 - Fixed issue with notifications popping up from shared calendars
6.5 - Added option to see the current day on the icon
6.4 - Big upgrade :) ...
-Consolidated individual popup notifications for each reminder into one popup window, so you can snooze them all with one click!
-Try right clicking anywhere on any webpage and now you'll get lots of options to save it as a reminder! Very useful when you're in Gmail because it will save the email subject and body directly into the reminder
-Added a description field to the add event when clicking on a calendar day in the popup
5.3.3 - Fixed login problem caused by getTime() errors
5.3 - Fixed issues with adding selected text on a page
-Added feature to select the text on a page and right click it to add it to your calendar
-Added feature to right click anywhere on the page and add it as an event in your calendar
-Added link to modify added event
-Added undo link
-Fixed issue with "days ago" in notification window
4.9.1 - You can now change the display language in the options
4.8.2 - Added instructions for Google users with 2-step verification
4.8.1 - Omnibox can now recognize English day names like "game on Saturday"
4.8 - Fixed issues with the quick add, the omnibox and delete link
4.7.2 - Fixed issues with Mac users
4.7.1 - Fixed "NaN" appearing on icon
4.7 - Supports adding Gmail messages as scheduled events while in preview pane / split mode
4.6 - Added warning message for create event problem. Fixed Czech language
4.5 - Use Chrome's address bar to quick add an event by simply typing "cal" and then tab or space and your event title/date (Omnibox)
4.4 - Fixed adding event issue with some asian languages, Added warning when adding event in the past
4.3 - Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view
- Added speech recognition!
- Fixed keyboard shortcut problem in create event popup
- Fixed am/pm issue when adding events near midnight
3.14 - Added Google's +1 button
3.12 - Reverted my Quick Add change to recognize day names again in the title
3.11 - Quick Add does not require a login anymore, today's all day events will now show in hovering text on the badge/icon
3.9.10 - Added option to repeat notification sound at intervals if popup is not dismissed
22.214.171.124 - Added "Edit event details" link to the Create Event popup and fixed "gray out past days" in week view
126.96.36.199 - Fixed "Quick Add" am/pm issue
188.8.131.52 - Removed extra blue rows above and bellow mini calendar in the agenda view
3.9.8 - Fixed character problem in Chinese when displaying time left on button
3.9.5 - Highlight weekends option also works in week view now
3.9.4 - Added notification zoom option for those with high DPI scaling
3.9 - Added Voice Notification option to only speak when your away from your computer
Added options to change font size of notification text
3.8 - In the notification window it now displays the calendar in which the event belongs to
3.7.7 - Added share links to help you spread the word about my extension, help it become the #1 extension for Google Calendar :)
3.7 - Instantly add your open webpage or Gmail message etc. to your calendar as a scheduled event
3.6.5 - Option to hide the time of next event on icon
3.6 - May have finally fixed the sign-in problem, yay :) Hopefully no more need to open the Google Calendar webpage