Consulti a la seva pròxima reunió, rebre recordatoris d'escriptori d'esdeveniments sense haver d'obrir la pàgina web
100 times more powerful than regular calendar extensions and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews
• Trusted developer of many extensions - more than one million satisfied users worldwide.
• Lots of features, options and updates
• Extensive FAQs at jasonsavard.com and personal tech support from me with very fast response
• Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info.
• Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount.
• Supports Google Tasks
• Supports Push Notifications
• I'll add your suggestions.
Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this...
• Add events quickly with multiple ways...
- Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday
- Select the text on any page like "...dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm..." and right click to add it automatically for that date!
- Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. You can also use the popup calendar see video https://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc
- Use Chrome's address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing "cal" and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date. https://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4
- When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar
• Desktop notifications "like Outlook" when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out "take out pizza!"
• Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired
• Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted
• Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed
• Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view!
• Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon
• Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon contributions of ANY amount because I've added those features by special requests
• Get reminders of your contacts' birthdays and events
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view
• Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode
• Gray out past days or highlight weekends
Change log: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Calendar_changelog