A browser extension to check if a given web technology is supported by browsers
This extension allows to check if a given web technology is supported by different desktop and mobile browsers.
* Up to date: Uses the latest data provided by MDN.
* Offline: Works without an Internet connection.
* Smart: Finds the best match from the selected text.
* Easy to use: Only two steps: Select text and Click a menu.
* Any site: Works on any website such as StackOverflow, GitHub, GitLab, Medium, etc.
* Browser: Available as a Chrome extension and Firefox add-on.