A new tab replacement that shows your list of unread links from ReadItLaterList.com
Check It Later is a new tab replacement for Google Chrome that shows a grid of your unread Read It Later (http://readitlaterlist.com) links.
Easily access the list of links that you're interested in and have been wanting to read by simply opening a new tab.
Additional information and source code are available on Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/check-it-later).
ALSO AVAILABLE is the same extension, but it does NOT override the new tab page, rather it is accessed by clicking the toolbar icon. Get it here: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/amcmidlnbalnbkilajedfgiibhcfmbkh
Enjoy! (and feedback welcome)
== Update (v1.3.4) ==
* Fixed bug associated with migration to manifest v2
== Update (v1.3.3) ==
* Updated to manifest v2
== Update (v1.3.1) ==
* Tag filtering now filters ONLY tags (was searching title and url)
* Filter only by tag, url, or title by prefixing your search with the filter term
** For example "url:google" or "title:Chrome" or "tag:jQuery"
== Update (v1.3.0) ==
* AutoSuggest for tags (user recommendation)
* Badge to notify of unread links (user recommendation)
* See unreal, read, or all links (user recommendation)
* Animation of "mark read" is now an option
Let me know if you run into problems on Twitter, @jscolaro.
== Features ==
* Better API Management
* Jump to Page
* Remember Sort Type