A full page list of unread links from ReadItLaterList.com with tagging and filtering options
Check It Later provides a full page grid of unread links from ReadItLaterList (http://readitlaterlist.com) with tagging and filtering options.
Easily access the list of links that you're interested in and have been wanting to read by simply clicking an icon on your browser. Searching, sorting, and tag management are all available to help you.
Additional information and source code are available on Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/check-it-later).
ALSO AVAILABLE is the same extension, but the grid page overrides your Google Chrome new tab page. Get it here: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/mcfamfpgfcjepemhonpnbbbmihheipgc
Enjoy! (and feedback welcome)
== Update (v1.3.4) ==
* Fixed bug associated with migration to manifest v2
== Update (v1.3.3) ==
* Updated to manifest v2
== Update (v1.3.2) ==
* Name change - now Check It Later is an application at:
== Update (v1.3.1) ==
* Tag filtering now filters ONLY tags (was searching title and url)
* Filter only by tag, url, or title by prefixing your search with the filter term
** For example "url:google" or "title:Chrome" or "tag:jQuery"
== Update (v1.3.0) ==
* AutoSuggest for tags (user recommendation)
* Badge to notify of unread links (user recommendation)
* See unreal, read, or all links (user recommendation)
* Animation of "mark read" is now an option
Let me know if you run into problems on Twitter, @jscolaro.
== Features ==
* Add New Links Feature!
* Tagging! (with autocomplete)
* Better API Management
* Jump to Page
* Remember Sort Type