Extension for Chatruletka (aka ome.tv): interlocutor's IP location, autoskip of the specified gender, blacklist, hotkeys, PiP, etc.
Chatruletka Extension brings a lots of cool features to the Chatruletka platform (aka ome.tv, minichat, Чат Рулетка).
You will be able to find out where your interlocutors are from, filter them by gender, search for a specific city, blur nsfw and much more!
You can even hide your camera to make the conversation more natural!
'Chatruletka' is a web project where people can find a random interlocutor with one click.
'Chatruletka' platform has 40+ web instances and 3 big mobile apps.
* Determine the location of the interlocutor by his/her/their IP address.
* Streamer mode featuring nsfw protection, special PiP and much more!
* Automatically close the window "are you there?".
* Determine the current time of the interlocutor's location.
* Determine the gender of the interlocutor and skip it automatically if the gender does not meet your expectations.
* Determine whether the interlocutor uses VPN/TOR to fake his location.
* Block the ip of the interlocutor in order not to meet with him again.
* Count various stats.
* Picture-in-Picture mode.
* Show a map of the interlocutor's city.
* Take a full screenshot of the interlocutor's camera or your own.
* Hide the video chat watermark / banner.
* Hide your camera to make the conversation more natural.
* Open the clean site version by clicking on the extension icon.
* Auto-skip people who take too long to connect to.
* Auto-skip people from countries you are not looking for.
* Сancel local camera reflection.
* Convenient keyboard shortcuts for the most popular buttons.
* Hotkey to switch between the active tab and the chat tab.
* Countless quality-of-life minor improvements.
🎰 'Chat Roulette' is a global platform that includes:
* Ome.tv (Android, 50M+ users)
* Чат Рулетка (Android, 10M+ users)
* Minichat (iOS)
* 40+ less popular websites with similar designs
This is an open source project under the MIT license.
The project is not related to the administration of the platform.
Anyone can participate in the development of an extension on GitHub.
* GitHub: https://www.github.com/qrlk/videochatru-extension
* Discord: https://discord.gg/YZKnbKGWen