Chat like never before, without registration, in a secure and private manner thanks to WebRTC.
= How does it work?
1. Figure up a name for the chat room. Make it hard to guess.
2. Go to chatiku.com/your-awesome-room-name
3. Pass that link to your friends. Everyone seeing that page gets to talk together.
= Is it private?
Messages go directly between peers thanks to WebRTC, nothing remains in the server. Even if we wanted, we couldn't know what you're talking.
Encryptation depends on the browser implementation of WebRTC, this typically means DTLS connections. Connection establishment data goes through HTTPS. Enough privacy?
- Everyone can see what the others are typing
- Screen sharing
- Voice chat
- Video chat
- File transfer
- Image sharing
- Gravatar identity
= What's next?
- Touch interface
- Custom emoticons
- Synced video playing
- And many more
* Interested in the API for apps? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. *