Use ChatGPT, Bing, Bard, Claude and more chatbots simultaneously
ChatHub is an all-in-one AI chatbot client.
* Use ChatGPT, Bing Chat, Google Bard, Claude 2, Perplexity, and open-source large language models.
* Chat with multiple chatbots at the same time, making it easy to compare their answers.
* Support GPT-4, ChatGPT API, Azure OpenAI service.
* Support image input for ChatGPT, Bing and Bard.
* Manage prompts with Prompt Library.
* Shortcut to quickly activate the app anywhere in the browser.
* Full-text search for chat history.
* Markdown and code highlight support.
* Beautiful dark mode.
* 🆕 Smart web access: improving chatbots by searching up-to-date information from the internet.
Source code: https://github.com/chathub-dev/chathub
With ChatHub, you can accomplish things like:
* Find out what is the best chatbot.
* Chatbot comparison with dual, threefold, fourfold and more layout.
* ChatGPT vs Google Bard vs Bing vs Claude 2 etc.
* Chat with LLama 2 and other open-source LLM models for free.
1. What is ChatHub?
ChatHub is a Chrome extension that makes you use multiple chatbots at the same time.
2. What chatbots does ChatHub support?
ChatHub currently supports ChatGPT, Bing, Google Bard, Claude and 10+ open-source chatbots.
3. Is ChatHub open-source?
Yes, ChatHub is open-source, you can find the source code on GitHub.
4. What browsers does ChatHub support?
ChatHub works on all Chromium-based browsers, including Chrome, Edge, Brave etc.
5. Is ChatHub free?
Yes, most features of ChatHub is free to use, and we also have a premium plan.
6. What is ChatHub Premium?
ChatHub Premium is a paid plan that unlocks all premium features of ChatHub.