Display ChatGPT response alongside search engine results
This is an extension that shows responses from ChatGPT alongside Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and other search engines.
You can also start a chat with ChatGPT immediately after getting an answer.
* Supports all popular search engines
* Chat with ChatGPT about the query and answer.
* Supports official OpenAI API (Both GPT-3.5-Turbo and GPT-3)
* Supports ChatGPT Plus and GPT-4 (GPT-4 requires manual enable in options)
* Access ChatGPT from extension popup
* Markdown rendering
* Code highlights
* Dark mode
* Feedback to improve ChatGPT
* Custom trigger mode
* Copy to clipboard
1. What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI, it's a type of AI that is able to understand and generate human-like text. It's been trained on a vast amount of text data from the internet, so it has a good understanding of various topics and it can perform various natural language processing tasks such as language translation, text summarization, and text completion. Essentially, it's a computer program that can communicate with people in a way that feels natural and human-like.
2. What is ChatGPT for Google?
ChatGPT for Google is a browser extension that enhances search engines with the power of ChatGPT. It works by showing ChatGPT responses alongside normal search engine results.
3. Is ChatGPT for Google free to use?
Yes, the extension is free to use.
4. What search engines are supported?
Currently, ChatGPT for Google supports Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and more search engines.
5. Do I need a ChatGPT/OpenAI account?
Yes, you need to have a ChatGPT account to use this extension. You can create an account for free at chat.openai.com.