Сool Theme with Charlotte Anime wallpaper for your new tab
Meet our new Charlotte Anime Wallpapers for New Tab extension for all the Charlotte lovers!
Let`s make an incredible makeover for your Chrome Browser with our brand new Charlotte Anime Theme. We`ve collected the best pictures of yu, charlotte anime nao and charlotte anime genre from the whole web. We wanted to bring something special to your life with these charlotte anime characters, hanasaku iroha and ayumi otosaka HD wallpapers, that will definitely fit your Chrome New tab.
We paid a lot of attention to the details to make your browsing process more comfortable. Bring more colors to your day with these Charlotte Anime HD Background Wallpapers. This product was carefully made by fans and specifically for the TV fans. We have collected the best of Charlotte Anime Wallpapers HD and put them into this extension so that you can replace the wallpaper of your new tab with your favorite ones. Just install absolutely for FREE and have some fun while browsing! Short list of features provided by this product is given below.
List of Features:
- High-definition wallpaper & backgrounds ;
- Local time;
- Comfortable and quick access to the most viewed websites;
- Option of quick access to useful application like Gmail , Youtube , Facebook etc
- Animation of snow is available!
An extension modifies the search, giving you results that match your query, which is necessary for the extension to work.
Step-by-step Charlotte Anime HD Wallpapers Chrome Theme installation:
- The first step is to find and click on install bottom at the right upper corner. It might take some time, so please, be patient and wait when the first load is done.
- Second step is customizing of your Chrome New Tab in accordance to your personal needs. It`s not a complicated process, just find the “Options” button in the left upper corner and choose “Settings” tab.
- Done! Now enjoy your awesome New Tab HD with wallpapers and useful features.
How to remove:
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome interface.
- Choose the option “Settings”.
- Click on “Extensions” in the appeared menu.
- Choose the extension that you want to eliminate.
- Find the trash icon and click on it.
- Done! Your extension is uninstalled.