Block distracting Youtube Channels
Configure settings by clicking on the extension icon on the top right of the screen.
Add Youtube Channels on a list - You can add as many as you want!
Choose between blacklist or whitelist mode.
- Blacklist mode prevents users from watching videos from channels on the list
- Whitelist mode prevents users from watching videos from channels NOT on the list
Hide the videos from your recommended feed to keep focused on your task
Includes an integrated password system to stop unwanted configuration of settings
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Fixed buggy interface on Youtube homescreen when multiple rows of videos are blocked. Added empty video boxes to signify where a video row once was
- Fixed bug where settings could not be accessed on whitelist mode
- Recreated the blocked video boxes
- Elminated the glitchy displays on the homepage
- Fixed the occasional block failure on videos
- Added faint text on blocked videos
-Fixed video preview bug
- Fixed Context Invalidation bug
- Fixed other minor errors
- Added channels by id -> Go on a Youtube channel page and click on the button "Add channel to block list"
- Added a tutorial on how to use the extension
- Removed "tabs" permission requirement
- Fixed bug where settings could not be accessed
-Fixed bug caused by a change in Youtube's DOM
Updates for the Future:
- New interface with React
- Add Timer to "unblock" videos at particular times in the day