Change page title by domain name or exact page url
Change web page title by unique page URL or domain.
What problem is this extension solving for me?
When you share screen over video calls or chat applications content on chrome tab, your audience can still see and read site names or titles on other chrome tabs you have opened.
You may have stock trading site, your favorite YouTube song running in the background on your other chrome tabs however when you are sharing screen, you do NOT want your audience to read site name or title you have opened in other tabs. You can use this extension to hide or change page name/title every time you visit site or unique URL.
You can remove or set your own page title for given site or unique web page URL. Whenever you visit this site or web page, the new title you set will be visible instead of showing site original title.
1. Set title per domain. All pages you visit inside this domain will show your custom title
2. Set multiple titles per URL in same domain.
3. Set empty page title
4. Your titles for all sites will be synchronized across all your chrome browsers on multiple devices
5. Delete and restore to original page names/titles when not required.
6. See all your custom title list from option page.