Change pages styling according to the user's preferences.
ChangeColors replaces a page's styling (colors, fonts, etc.) according to the user's preferences.
- Quick page action to apply/remove styling overrides on a per page,
per domain or global basis.
- Optional font family and font size configuration
- Ability to add new custom fonts
- Optional background, text, links and visited links color configuration
- Option for showing/hiding images
- Option for showing/hiding flash objects
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Revamped options page for better usability (color preview, automatic saving)
- New method for styling override (faster and mostly no flicker effect)
Change Log for version 2.144
- Override line height when using a custom font.
Note: If your interested in contributing to this extension, please see the developper's web site below.