Enables you to text participants when their games are about to start
Allows you to send text messages to players from the Challonge Brackets UI.
This is an UNOFFICIAL extension.
NOTE: For your convenience, this extension uses my server as an SMS relay. This extension has been open sourced so you may modify the code to use your own server as an SMS relay.
* Allow for comma separated list of numbers for a single player. Works well for team events.
* Update extension to adapt to Challonge's new SVG UI overhaul
* Update extension to match changes in participants markup
* Updated extension to match new Challonge bracket markup
* Switched to sync storage from localstorage. Now tournament organizers can sign in to chrome using the same email to share phone numbers.
* A link to the bracket URL can now be sent with text messages.
* Custom message templates can be reordered
* Removed popout
* Styled options page
* Implemented custom message templates
* Current storage usage now viewable
* Implement basic US phone validation
* Focus message textarea when message template is selected for quicker modifications
* Implement faster/more reliable way to determine if the user is an admin for the current bracket page