Generate random web browsing traffic to obfuscate actual browsing behavior to avoid profiling through 3rd party observation.
Autonomously browse the Internet in the Chrome Browser using user provided URLs, user Bookmarks, and Random Search Engine queries as a basis to generate random web browsing traffic in order to obfuscate actual web browsing interests from third party monitoring.
- Multiple Search Engine Support
- User definable seed URLs
- Use bookmarks as seed URLs
- Tunable options to match your browsing behavior
- Auto Mode feature automatically starts Chaff when the computer becomes idle
- Prevents popup windows and mutes audio while randomly browsing
1. Define your custom URL sources and other configuration options to match your intended web browsing behavior.
2. Click the Chaff icon to the right of the URL box to turn Chaff on. A new pinned tab will be created on the far left of your other tabs where the random browsing will occur.
3. Click the Chaff icon again to turn Chaff off.