Cato - a command launcher for your web browser.
Cato is command launcher that allows you manage your open tabs, playing videos, bookmarks, downloads, history and so much more.
Cato does the work of 30+ web browser extensions & is completely free and open source.
- Search Google, Youtube and Gmail (more coming soon)
- Play/Pause videos on webpages
- Search history, bookmarks, open tabs
- Manage your browser shortcuts
- Create new windows & tabs (including incognito)
- Close tabs (single or multiple)
- Copy the current URL
- Shorten Urls
- Detach tabs from their windows
- Disable/Enable/Uninstall Extensions
- Duplicate the current tab
- Copy current URL
- Detach tabs
- Find bookmarks and open them
- Sort open tabs by URL
- Merge all browser windows into one.
- Toggle Bookmark
- Navigated your Pages & Tabs (Forward and back)
- Mute tabs
- Toggle Fullscreen mode
- Reload tabs (single or multiple)
Activate the Extension by using [Command+J] on Mac & [Control+J] on Windows or Linux or assign your own custom command (https://goo.gl/Hv4YHc)