Я люблю Cartoon Network! Встановити мій мультфільм тим отримати шпалери мультфільм телевізійних шоу в домашню сторінку браузера.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of cartoons everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love cartoon!!, like me, I've created this New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available cartoon wallpapers. Shuffle all cartoons pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite cartoon themes only. More HD wallpapers of cartoon and many famous cartoon shows and movies will be added soon. Such as Cartoon Network Steven Universe, Cartoon Network Rick and Morty, Cartoon Network Samurai Jack, The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, South Park, Looney Tunes, SpongeBod Squarepant, Batman the Animated Series, The Flintstones, DuckTales, Avatar the Last Airbender, Cartoon Network The Powerpuff Girls, The Jetsons, Cartoon Network Teen Titans, Cartoon Network Adventure Time, Scooby Doo Where are you!, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
- A cartoon is a type of two-dimensional illustration, possibly animated. While the specific definition has changed over time, modern usage refers to (a) a typically non-realistic or semi-realistic artistic style of drawing or painting, (b) an image or series of images intended for satire, caricature, or humor, or (c) a motion picture that relies on a sequence of illustrations for its animation. An artist who creates cartoons is called a cartoonist.
- The concept originated in the Middle Ages and first described a preparatory drawing for a piece of art, such as a painting, fresco, tapestry, or stained glass window. In the 19th century, it came to refer to humorous illustrations in magazines and newspapers, and after the early 20th century, it referred to comic strips and animated films.
- Bugs Bunny, an animated rabbit/hare, is one of the most popular and recognizable cartoon characters in the world.
- In 2002, he was named by TV Guide as the “greatest cartoon character of all time”.
- Like Harry S. Truman, the “E” never refers to a name within the context of the cartoon, but a 1975 comic has it standing for 'Ethelbert'.
- Jones said he created the Coyote-Road Runner cartoon as a parody of traditional "cat and mouse" cartoon like Tom and Jerry.
- Mickey Mouse is a comic animal cartoon character cartoon character that has become an icon for The Walt Disney Company.
- In the film The Three Caballeros in 1944, Donald’s birthday is given as simply "Friday the 13th”, which is in reference to the bad luck he experiences in almost all his cartoon appearances.
- Daisy Duck first appeared in the cartoon “Mt. Duck Steps Out” in 1940.
- Daisy replaced a short-lived early love interest named Donna Duck, who first appeared in the cartoon "Don Donald" in 1937.
- Hello Kitty is the best-known cartoon characters created by Sanrio of Japan.
- Popeye has appeared in comic books, television cartoons, a 1980 live-action film, arcade and video games, and hundreds of advertisements and peripheral products.