Shows the number of cards in every list in Trello. Adds support for Kanban limits.
Shows the number of cards in every list in Trello. Also filters out divider cards containing two or more == characters. Show your support and buy me a beer: https://www.paypal.me/timvde. When installing this extension you might receive email updates about CardCounter for Trello.
- Total cards style more subtle
- Added default amount do donate link
- Show total number of cards
- Do not overlap with the subscribe icon
- Some visual changes
- Updated user analytics.
- Added user analytics.
- Removed annoying console.log messages.
- Update every 3 seconds instead of 1.
- Direct update after setting a limit.
- Made it compatible with Trello again after they've updated their html layout.
- Fixed: double cards with Plus for Trello installed
- Fixed: count wasn't updated when filters are enabled
- Changed donate button link to PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/timvde
- Fix divider
- Changed donate button text
- Small performance fix
- Fix 'not defined error'
- Always show counter after list title
- Added compatibility for using together with Plus for Trello
- Added a Donate button
- Limit wasn't saved by board+list level anymore but only by name of lists. This could cause problems with lists that had the same name but on different boards. You should set the limit again after this update.
- Background color stayed red if the limit was reached and cards were moved to get below the limit.
- updated padding
- update count when filters are enabled
- fixes overlap with dropdown arrow
- adds support for Kanban WIP for Trello
- align to right if Points for Trello or Scrum for Trello is enabled
- minor style changes
- adds support for Kanban limits. The backgrounds turns red when the limit is exceeded.