A simple card manager that lets you store your cards securely within your computer storage, with encryption for multiple usages.
Store your credit cards securely within your computer storage for easy use when shopping online.
➤ How it works
Card Manager lets you create an account locally to store and access your cards. Once you will create an account, you can store up to 9 cards that will be encrypted and stored safely within your computer storage. Card Manager then lets you copy and paste your credentials to online shopping sites and warns you if your card is getting close to its expiration date.
➤ More to come
Card Manager will have constant updates that will improve its usage, speed and look. So stay tuned!
- Fixed an issue with auto spaces when the card number has been copied&pasted to add card input menu
- Fixed an issue with auto slash when adding the Card Exp. Date in the add card input menu
- Changelog moved to the extension's description on Chrome Web Store
- NEW card encryption and decryption entirely on your local PC
- Exp. date input now automatically adds slash ('/') after month is inputed
- Card Manager's main part now doesn't depend on external APIs, making it super fast with almost no waiting time
- Fixed an issue when adding cards
- Various improvements to code
- Added support for license keys
- New prices for the Trial and Lifetime Plan
- Rate Card Manager button now redirects to the extension page
- Initial release
Any questions, ideas or problems? Feel free to send a message to me!
Do you like Card Manager? Make sure you leave a rating for me!