Language Learning with YouTube captions
CaptionPop allows you to watch YouTube videos with multiple subtitles at once. This is useful for language learners.
After installing, each video on YouTube will be shown with a list of subtitles that are available for that video. Clicking on the subtitle list will link you to the CaptionPop player, so you can watch with multiple subtitles at once.
- Repeat the last sentence with a single keystroke.
- Optionally blur subtitles until you mouse over them.
- Bookmark individual subtitles to study later.
- Highlight text to translate.
- Build interactive study flashcards from video clips.