Capti is used for listening to documents, books, and web articles.
Capti Voice Chrome extension is a companion to Capti Voice application. Use Capti Voice Chrome extension to save web articles to Capti Voice.
Slant: #1 in "Best Text to Speech Software" lists for Mac, Windows, and iOS
EdTech Digest: "Best Special Needs Solution of 2017"
Use Capti Voice application to listen to documents, news, books, etc. Capti will improve your productivity and make your reading more enjoyable. A great tool for students, language learners, commuters, busy professionals, retirees, people with dyslexia or other learning disabilities, and many more. Capti is your literacy and reading support tool.
APPLE APP STORE TESTIMONIALS:
"An awesome program for educators and students!! My students are truly enjoying the program and are more willing to read challenging text." - Cre8tive Kay
"I'm used to Voice Dream, but I really like that I can switch between devices with this." - Lucky_day
"I have waited for an app to easily read articles and bookshare content. I have become a casual reader and love the ability to log articles and read them later on. All from a single app!" - chadcoe20
"A must have for parents" - Garrets24601
"This will change the way I travel" - Detroitmakeovers
* Text to Speech: Listen to any text hands-free and eyes-free
* Switch seamlessly between your devices (works on Mac, PC, iOS, and in a browser).
* Save books, documents and web articles for later and access them offline
* Customize text color and fonts
* Support for print disabilities: vision (VoiceOver), dyslexia (special font), etc.
* Skip to the next/previous sentence, paragraph, heading, page, bookmark, etc.
PREMIUM PLAN BENEFITS
* PDF is displayed with images, fonts, colors, and layout, exactly as the author intended. DOC and ePub files are displayed with images.
* Lookup word translation and definition that are (part of speech is auto detected)
* Stay organized by saving tracks into separate playlists.
* Explore more here: https://www.captivoice.com/capti-site/public/entry/get_capti_subscription
* Easy access to Bookshare (500K+ titles), Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Pocket, Instapaper, Project Gutenberg (50K+ free titles).
* Easy access to browsers on iOS (share to Capti or use the built-in browser), and on Windows, Mac, Linux (Chrome browser extension, bookmarklet).
* Copy-paste via clipboard
* Share from other apps
* Email attachments
* Other Capti users (AirDrop)
PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, TXT, EPUB, ODT, ODP, ZIP, HTML, HTM
"…a wonderful, free tool for listening to web content while driving, biking, exercising - whatever." - Doug Bardwell, Examiner.com
"…godsend for busy multitaskers. " - Gregory Zeller, Long Island Business News
CAPTI SPEAKS IN
Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish