Captain America HD Wallpapers and New Tab Themes for the Best Browsing Experience
If you are a fan of comics and this character then the extension we saved right for you. Replace your current annoying background with the backgrounds of the fictional character Captain America that has won the hearts of many around the world. Photos in HD resolution will appear each time you open a new tab. With photos, there are many features that will make it easy to use the search engine. Share information with your friends.
HOW TO USE:
- Install This extension by clicking on Add to Chrome button and it will be automatically added. Wait for few seconds while extension is loaded, the best follows!
- In the upper left corner, "GEAR". That loads settings panel, where you can use toggle button for switching features on or off. This extension have options for you to have only HD backgrounds (pick favorite or make it random) or use some of great features.
- Centered, clock (12h/24h option) with personalized greeting for you to choose (ex. nickname)
- Great To-Do list so you can track important stuff
- Shortcuts to popular sites (click on Link icon in upper left corner).
- Quotes of the Day – be inspired with strong quotes, picked every day for you and your motivation.
- Click on Gear icon in upper left corner - Choose to have only wallpaper, or pick feature that you want.
- In same panel, click on Photos, and choose your favorite photo, or click on “Refresh” button next to gear to pick next wallpaper.
With this extension you will get wallpapers, art, drawings of Captain America and many more.
To remove extension from your browser, follow these steps:
- Find three vertical dots icon on upper right corner of screen - Go to “Settings”.
- In the menu that appears , choose “Extensions”.
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
- Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Easier way – right click on Captain America icon in toolbar and click “Remove from Chrome…”
This extension is made by fans, for the fans. We and the content are not affiliated with, sponsored or approved by any company and is unofficial. If you think that we broke your copyright, please contact us. While this extension is free, some part can contain ads.