Save a Meraki packet capture with an intelligent name; alert if the capturing device is not online.
This extension improves the Meraki Packet Capture page.
★ Changes the file name based on network, devices, and interface names
★ Alerts if capturing device is not online to save you time
★ Defaults the capture type to download packet capture
★ Refreshes the file name if the selected network, devices, or interfaces change
★ Provides more relevant capture filter documentation than default
An options page exists that may be used for configuration at some point.
For questions, suggestions, and problems, use this extension's Support tab (you're on the Overview tab).
If you want to reach me directly, feel free to email me at rj[АТ]swit.sh.
## [0.2.2] - 2019-09-05
- Remove new feature popups
- Remove Output Dropdown tr (as "View output below" is unnecessary)
- Added "Summon a Genie" button / Removed "Make a Wish" button
- Fixed "no-port-selected" when a port was selected after selecting a device to capture from via the clients page
- Fixed issue where alerts for offline devices stack (only alert for present device should be shown)
## [0.2.1] - 2019-09-04
- Changes extension scope so that url queries are included (per issue identified by Kalen von Olnhausen)
- Fixed async task so that it does not itself create an create an error if no status errors exist for a device
## [0.2.0] - 2019-08-31
- Provide more verbose information about why a device is not online. (per feature request made by Ross Bennett)
## [0.1.2] - 2019-08-30
- Fixes issue with rendering interfaces in some UI views (Reported by multiple people)
## [0.1.0] - 2019-08-29
### Added (Initial Release)
- Changes the file name based on network, devices, and interface names
- Alerts if capturing device is not online to save you time
- Defaults the capture type to download packet capture
- Refreshes the file name if the selected network, devices, or interfaces change
- Provides more relevant capture filter documentation than default